Skip to main content

Yeah we are still not back and Bones is a big doody head

So you ask what the heck is happening...
stuff is happening, big stuff in a brave new world!
....
well...no not really, but that would have been totally awesome, right?

I, Bones promise I am trying to get back on the horse and start producing more material for everyone to hear again. Kiki is still working on some family stuff and so I will not make any demands of her. I have been thinking about some things I might discuss in future episodes and think I am getting close to being able to record more material. I promise we will be back soon, life just keeps getting in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WE'VE MOVED!

benoitproductions.wordpress.com

SHFJTP Podcast 120 – Le sigh

Feel free to email us BenoitProductions@gmail.com Follow us on Twitter Kiki: @Kikimaru Cupcake: @MikesSoulNeo Intro/Outro: Little Lily Swing by Tri-Tachyon

SHFJTP Minecraft Adventures – The Abyss

Feel free to email us BenoitProductions@gmail.com Follow us on Twitter Kiki: @Kikimaru